If you want to up your phone tracking game, you need to use the advanced phone tracking feature.
Now, you can listen to third-party conversations and non-telephonic conversations as well.
Advance phone tracking apps provide an Ambient Voice Recording feature, which helps you to record surrounding sounds and voices.
If someone is talking when you are not around, you can use this feature to know what they are talking about. It is a remote control feature that helps you to switch on the microphone.
This way, the phone will record all the sounds and background noises. You can later listen to the recording in a clear and crisp sound to know what’s going on.
You need to use an advanced phone tracking app to use this feature.
Ambient Voice Recording
MobileTracking is a free phone tracking app that helps you to track phone sounds for free. You can use the Ambient Voice Recording feature of this app for free.
It will help you to record the surrounding sounds and listen to them for free. You don’t have to pay any money to use this feature. Moreover, you can listen to all the sounds and conversations on the phone for free.
You can also save the recording on your device and play it using a media player. It is a very useful tracking feature. You can use this feature to watch over your kids when you are not around them.
It will also help you to catch a cheating spouse and monitor your employees.
Advantages of Ambient Voice Recording
There are many advantages of using the Ambient Voice Recording feature. It will help you to record and listen to surrounding sounds.
- Record Sounds: You can use this feature to record all the surrounding sounds and voices. You can record sounds any time you want.
- Play Recording: After you record the sounds and voices, you can simply play them to listen to the sounds. You need a VLC media player to play the recordings.
- Save Option: You will also get a save option which helps you to save some recordings on the device. You can save recordings that are important.
- Remote Control: It is a remote control feature. You can use it to turn on the microphone remotely and set a time for recording.
- Date/Time: You can record all the sounds and voices with date and time.
How to Use Ambient Voice Recording Feature?
If you want to use the Ambient Voice Recording feature, you need to install the MobileTracking app on the phone. It will help you to record all the surrounding sounds for free. Follow these steps to use this feature of the app.
Step 1: Setup
To track an android phone, you have to manually install the app on the phone. You need to enable sources in the phone and disable play protect. After that, you need to download the app from the website at app.mobiletracking.app. You need to install it on the phone. Once it is done, you need to register an account to the app.
Step 2: Log in
Now, you need to log in to your account to start tracking the phone and recording the sounds.
Step 3: Ambient Voice Recording
After you log in, you have to use the Ambient Voice Recording option from the panel to record all the sounds on the phone and listen to the recording.